Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Wanna Take A Ride On Your Disco Stick

I am in a very dirty mood today are you? I can't decide if I want to make you my submissive slut or my obedient little bitch and make you service my big fat strap on. Do you want to feel my big 9 inch strap on cock sliding in and out of your mouth? Just think about making it nice and wet so you can get ready to be put on all fours and feel me sliding it in that hot slutty ass. I'll fuck your hole so good as I pump in and out you will be begging me to cum before you know it. Or maybe make you want to be my dirty toilet slave and have me squat right over your face with my panties pulled to the side and my smooth bare pussy ready to give you all of my golden nectars. Or maybe you just like to hear me as my golden showers are falling into the toilet and think about how much you were here drinking it all up for me and then cleaning my pussy lips of all it's juices. And don't forget about servicing my tiny ass hole. It's so warm and tight and ready for your tongue to slide up and down. Just think about me grinding back and forth and moving it in circles making you my kinky dirty ass slut. Or maybe you want to be my cuckold cream pie boy after I've had a real mans cock inside of me fucking my tight teen pussy or I could dress you up in my panties and bra and laughing at you for having such a tiny pathetic dick.

Or maybe I want to be a submissive little slut and get down on my knees like a good whore and take your big fat cock in my mouth and suck it just like you want me too. Making it dripping wet as you face fucks me to the point of cumming. And you know I can suck that dick like no one else can. Then you you put me on all fours or bends me over and slides your throbbing hard cock in my dripping wet pussy or dirty little ass hole. You know I'm a slut who will do anything to get your dick off weather its me being your bratty princess or your pleasing little fuck whore. All of my tiny little holes will wrap around your stick and slide up and down. Squeezing and gripping as you thrust deeper and harder. And you know no one can do it like I can. My raunchy mouth will have your cock so hard its ready to pop and blow all of that cum. And I will never say no to whatever gets you off the hardest. From mild to extreme dirty or nasty I am ready to make you explode!


Call 1-888-704-6848 ask for Riley

No comments: