Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hi Everyone I'm Riley

Hi everyone i'm Riley. I'm new to the site and I can't wait to have all kinds of fun with you. A lot would say that i'm a spoiled little princess who gets my way. I would have to agree with them "giggles" I am your teen dream cum true. I am into all kinds of fantasies. I do it all and I do not have a shy bone in my body. There will be times when I catch you being naughty and going into my bedroom trying on my pretty little panties. You are addicted to how soft and silky they feel as you sniff them and wear them. Just the thought of it makes your cock rock hard doesn't it? Well you know when I walk in and catch you I will have to punish you. You didn't think I would just let you do that and not do anything about it did you? I will go to my closet and bring out my favorite strappy and have you on your knees sucking it like a good like a obedient little bitch should. Then bend you over and slide it in that man pussy and fuck you so good that i'll leave your head spinning out of control. I'm such a naughty brat. And I know you like it when i'm bratty too. You tell me that i'm your lil princess who loves to fuck and be fucked. You know I just can't get enough of those pet names too. It just makes me giggle. I know you need this tight little pussy to cum don't you. So I can look at you with my pretty baby brown eyes and get anything I want from you. I like it even more when you spoil me and give me presents and shower me with gifts. Then you know I will fuck you with no questions asked. But if you are bad then you know I will punish you. And that punishment comes in many forms from humiliation to strap on play, forced bi, forced feminization, and so much more. But I think you get the idea. Give me a call and listen to my bratty young voice I just know your cock will get rock hard. And we can cum up with any kind of scenario you want! I can't wait to play with you.

Your naughty little princess,
Riley


Kinky Phonesex
Free Phonesex
Free Sex Chat
Phonesex

No comments: