Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wicked Lil Minx In Disguise

Sometimes when guys look at me they think I look very sweet and innocent. Little do they know how much of a naughty girl i can really be. I always say the innocent looking ones are the one's you have to watch out for.. There is a guy next door who likes to do really nice things for me. He likes to buy me gifts like cute skirts, sexy little tops, panties, and jewelry. Basically any thing that I want. I always tease him by the way that I look at him. He gets so horny when he sees me walk by dressed in my school girl skirt and tight fitting tops. You know the ones that fit very tight that you can see my nipples through the material. And I know he likes seeing me in my white thigh hi's and little black shoes. Today I was just getting out of class and I walked by and give him that look. I can only imagine the dirty things that are going on in his mind. Sometimes I let him come over my house if i'm feeling like being a tease to him. I have made his cock rock hard so many times. Touching my body. Giving him a glimpse of my perky breasts. Or sometimes I bend over in front of him to show off my cute little white panties. Or i'll lift up my skirt to show off my little thighs to him. Sometimes even move my little panties to the side to expose my pink tight pussy. I bet he wants to explode so bad when he sees me do that he can taste it. Well today when I got home he was in his front yard. I asked him over because I knew this was going to be the day that I allowed him to fuck me. But he knows if he should cum really fast or if he doesn't buy me things or spoil me then I will threaten to tell on him. I will tell his friends, his girl friend, the people he works with, the people on the block, I'll tell anyone I know. I will say that he is putting his cock in all of my little holes and forcing himself on me. Now what would they think knowing that i'm such a innocent little girl hehehe.. So he will do anything I want. No questions asked. I'm sure he sees me bringing in guy's all the time. In his bedroom jerking off his little cock seeing me as I get fucked in my little wet pussy. But if he buy's me things then sometimes I will let him cum inside of me. Everyone thinks i'm so sweet but they have no idea that i'm a wicked minx that is in disguise. So watch out for my tight little pussy it can have you doing things you never dreamed of doing... *giggles* Riley


Lil Devil
Graphics / Myspace layouts

Kinky Phonesex
Free Phonesex
Free Sex Chat
Phonesex


1 comment:

Kevin Lomax said...

Riley, the naughtier, the better! ;-P