Friday, December 26, 2008

I Want All Of Daddy's Creamy Hot Jizz

Daddy came into my room this morning and woke up his favorite little princess with some presents. I was very happy to see him as he climbed into my pretty bed and said "Surprise baby girl." As I looked at him and smiled. Mommy was still asleep in the room down the hall so we could not make a lot of noise. Daddy got me some jewelry, a new baby doll nighty and some new toys. I looked at him as I said "Oh I love my gifts!" As I reached over and gave him a very big hug. Daddy always loves to spoil me and do nice things for me and I knew since he did this for me that I would give him a very special present too. As I looked into his eyes and took his hand in mine and began to run it across my perky little breasts. He moaned out lightly as he took his finger tips and began running them across my puffy nipples. I could see that the bulge in his shorts was getting harder as he started to make his way down my little body. As I whispered out "I want to be your nasty dirty fuck slut." As his cock grew more when he hard me say that. He whispered back "It will have to be our own secret Princess." As I gave him a naughty smile and felt his hand start to crawl under my little nighty. He knows that I love to be his naughty little girl and please him like mommy can't. Especially when he does very nice things for me. He looked at me as he stated to slide his fingers up and down my pink pussy lips and said "I need you to make me feel good right now." As he started to run his fingers inside my tiny little hole. It was dripping wet and felt so good as he started to slowly slide his fingers inside of me. Feeling the way that it gripped around it. His finger felt so good sliding in and out of me. I took my little hand as I reached over and pulled out his big fat daddy dick.

Sliding it up and down as I began stroking it for him. His cock was so hard and throbbed so much he had precum leaking out. I laid back as he crawled up between my little legs and brought his big fat cock to my mouth. I looked up at him as he slide it in my hot wet mouth. Daddy's cock was so big and so hard and my pussy got so wet feeling him slide it in and out faster and harder. He got so excited as he started to pump and fuck my mouth and pre cum started dripping into the back of my throat as he said "Oh yes suck daddy's cock like a good little whore." His cock slid so far down my throat that I almost started to gag on it. But that wasn't the only hole he wanted to fuck. He looked at me and said "I want to fuck that dirty little ass of yours as he put me on all
fours and took his hands and gripped my tight little ass. His cock was standing straight out as he said "Oh look at that hot fuck box its dripping wet. And look at that tiny little asshole." As he started to smack my ass and take the tip of his head and slid it in my little fuck oven. Daddy's cock had to be at least 9 1/2 inches and as much as I tried not to moan out I just could not help it. I almost woke up mommy with my screams of passion as I looked back at the look on his face as he said "Mommy never lets me fuck her ass and never gets dirty with me." As I giggled I said "When I get through with you, you won't ever want to have sex with her again." As I moaned out more and locked my ass around his dick. As I said that he looked at me and said "Oh you are going to make me cum for you." As he was deep inside of me. I said "I want my thick and creamy treat now!" He slid out of me as I crawled over to the edge of the bed to open up my dirty little mouth and take all of his thick hot cum. Saying "Give me your cum Daddy I want to taste my ass on your cock." As he started to slide it in and out. As he said "Oh you are a nasty little whore for daddy." As I said "Yes I am." As he said "Drink it all down Princess." And shot a big load deep down my throat as I gagged on it just a little but loving every last drop. Looking up at him as I licked my lips and beggng him for more. I love making my pussy cum for Daddy..Call me now at 1-888-704-6848

Princess Riley


No comments: