Saturday, December 6, 2008

Deep Throat Cum Slut

Hey you horny fuckers I do suck cock and fuck when i want to. I have a hot, wet, dirty fuckin mouth so feed me that dick now. You have no idea what I can do..

Right now the only thing I can think about is your big fat cock and the hot phone sex call that we had. I love everything about it. The way it feels, the way it looks and the way it tastes as its sliding in and out of my hot wet mouth. I must confess one of my favorite things to do when i'm not being your bratty princess is having your big fat rod sliding in my hand and in my mouth. Picture me dressed like a slut as i'm stroking and teasing you as I get down on my knees and take my tongue and slide it up and down your long hard shaft. Licking it nice and slow as I wrap my pretty lips around it. Feeling me take it in as I suck on it nice and slow. Teasing you a bit as I start to take it in deeper. As it makes it's way down my throat. Looking up at you as I raise my mouth up off of it and take my tongue making my way down to those balls. Feeling your cock grow stiffer as I suck on them and pump my soft hand up and down your shaft. The only thing you can think about right now is fucking my throat deep. So deep that I gag on it for you. Knowing that my mouth is willing and ready as your balls slap against my chin. Hearing me moan out as my pussy gets dripping wet as I move my panties to the side and start to finger it. " MMmmm it's so tight and wet" I say as you start pumping my mouth faster and deeper.Calling me your lil cock sucking slut. And before you know it you are moaning out as your dick starts to throb and you cant hold back any longer. All you want to do is shoot that hot gooey load all over my face. Making it creamy as I cum all over my fingers as they are fucking my tight wet pussy. As I say "I want to drink up all of your cum and show you how much of a whore I really am." You say oh yes you slutty bitch as your thick hot cum paints up my face pretty dripping down my chin. As I wrap my lips around your cock again to clean all that cum off. My mouth is hungry for your cock right now. So take that big fat cock out and get ready for the ultimate cock sucking experience like you have never had before you horny fucker. Call me at 1-888-704-6848 and ask for Riley


Free sex chat Cock sucking phonesex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALL YOUR POSTINGS ARE SO SEXY.
YOUR A 10+
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A LINK
ON MY NEW BLOG YOUR MOST WELCOME.
LOVE YA HONEY