Monday, November 24, 2008

Mommy's Favorite Cock Sucking Slut

Today you found me in the chat room and arranged a phonesex call where I played your mommy. You were so horny thinking about sucking on daddy's big fat cock today. As you were standing there I looked at you and said "Get your mouth ready he's going to be walking through the door any second just waiting to feel his son's lips slide up and down his long hard shaft." As you started to rub the big fat bulge that was growing in your pants that's when he walked in. Daddy walked up to you as you could see the big fat bulge in his pants. You could tell that he had been waiting for this moment all day. I looked at you and said "Undo daddy's pants for mommy now. Get that hot slutty mouth ready to suck on daddy's cock." As you took it out you looked at me with a very big smile on your face. Looking at how big and fat it was. Hearing me as I said "Now do it like I showed you. You have seen the way mommy sucks on daddy's cock." Kneeling right in front of him as I said "Ohhh yes just like that. My son is so naughty taking his fathers cock in his mouth like that." Bobbing his head up and down making it wetter. Feeling his dad's hand as he starts to force him down on it more. As he started to moan out because it felt so good. I know you wanted him to fuck your mouth as you started to slurp on it. As I looked at you saying "now gag on daddy's cock for me." Your cock was getting so hard as you knew how wet it made my pussy seeing you do that for me. You looked at me as you started to take it in deeper as I stood above you touching myself. Pulling down my boustier as I exposed my firm tits. Then pulling my thong to the side as I exposed my wet pussy and slid a finger inside. Seeing the expression on your face as you saw mommy masturbate. Feeling the cum build up in your balls more as your mouth was full you said "Mommy i'm ready to cum. Can I take my cock out of my pants now please?" As I said "Okay you can take it out but don't cum yet I want you to let it build up a little bit more and then shoot that hot load for me." As your head was bobbing up and down faster and faster and feeling daddy's cock hit the back of your hot wet mouth. Daddy was ready to shot his load down your throat as he took his hand and lifted your head off of his cock. As I said "Tilt your head back and drink all of daddy's cum up like a good whore." You drained his balls as you took it all in and then cleaned his cock off just like I wanted you too. Mommy get's just what she wants... I'm ready for you to cum get on your knees for me today and show me how much you are ready to take a big fat cock in your mouth you horny fucking slut....And if you are not ready for that then you can start off with my strap on and make your way up to a real cock. Or do you want me to push your limits? Come find me in the free sex chat room so we can arrange a something hot and taboo....
Riley


1 comment:

chance said...

Would love to eat that pussy