Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Ready To Milk Your Cock

I'm a flirty lil tease who can't get enough of making your cock rock hard. You like seeing me dressed like this don't you? In my cute little pig tails with my little glasses on and school girl outfit on. Seeing the way that I look at you and take my hands and touch my body. The only thing you can think about right now is taking that big hard cock out isn't it? I bet you it's starting to throb in your pants as you see me toying with my little skirt. Slowly raising it up as I expose more of my little thigh's to you. I bet you want to know what kind of panties i'm wearing under it too don't you? By the time my hands make my way back up to this little shirt you want to take your cock out so bad you can taste it. Maybe I go to flash you my perky little tits. Can you see how hard my nipples are for you? Laying here as I giggle. And you say "Riley can I please take my cock out now and stroke it for you?" As I tease you more taking my finger and run around my nipples and moan out I say "Ask me again if you can touch it." You say again "Oh please oh please can I take out my cock for you and touch it?" I look at you taking my other hand to rub it up and down my little white cotton panties I say "Okay go ahead and take it out." What size is your cock? Is it big, average, or small. It doesn't really matter as long as it gets hard for me. As I tease and flirt with you I guide you on how to stroke your cock for me. Telling you to make it nice and wet with some easy glide. Then I look at you as I say "Take your hand and wrap it around that throbbing hard cock and stroke it slowly." Looking as your hand glides up and down. Seeing that expression on your face as you stroke it from the base of your shaft all the way up to the tip of the head. Seeing the look in my eyes as my little pussy gets wetter and wetter as I say "Stroke it a little faster baby." Hearing you moan out because it feels so good I say "Now stroke just the head and take your thumb and index finger and touch that part that makes you want to cum." As you say "Oh yes that feels so fucking good." But you better not cum until I tell you too. Looking at the expression on my face as I say "Now stroke it again for me. Up and down. And I want you to squeeze it too." As the look on your face grows more and more intense I just know that those balls are starting to fill up with hot cum. Teasing you even more as I start to masturbate for you. Moaning out as I slide my finger up and down my pussy lips. Seeing the hunger grow in your eyes as I start to slowly slide it in. You like that baby? As I continue telling you how to take your hand and stroke it up and down your shaft. How soft or how firm to squeeze it. When and how I want you to touch that sensitive spot that will make you cum as soon as you touch it. Hearing you as you moan out as your hand is slipping and sliding up and down over and over again. Do you want to know how wet my tight pussy is for you as I see you pump your cock faster and faster? Then get that K-Y gel ready and give me a call so I can milk every last drop you have for me... 1-888-704-6848 ask for Riley