Sunday, October 26, 2008

Daddy's Dirty Little Secret

Daddy came to me today and told me "Riley I have a secret to tell you." As I sat there dressed in my little pink dress with my white cotton panties under it he told me "All the girls make fun of me and are mean to me." I looked at him and said "Why daddy?" He went on to say "They tease me because they know I want to take a strap on in my ass and a real cock in my mouth." Daddy felt like he could tell me anything because I am his special little princess. He knows that I like to walk around in front of him dressed like a little slut in my skimpy clothes. He always gets so hard when he sees me bending over showing off my pretty little panties He also told me that he has been fantasizing about me making him my little bitch. He said he wanted to be a faggot whore and wanted me to pop his ass cherry. As I got up off the couch and stood there teasing and taunting him by touching myself and giggling I could see the bulge in his pants getting bigger and bigger. Opening up my little dress as I exposed my tits to him and flashing off my white panties to him. I walked into my room and looked in my drawer for my strap on. When I came back out I could see him taking his hand as he was stroking his cock through his pants. I looked at him and said "I'm going to make you my little bitch today." Then I told him to take off his pants and get his tight little virgin ass ready for me. As he slid out of them exposing his throbbing hard cock he looked at me as I slowly started to lift up my pink short dress and expose my little panties to him. I pulled them to the side first as I exposed my little pussy to him and started to run my little finger in and out of my lips.

Moaning out as I started to put on my strappy I said "Bend over daddy I know you want to be a horny little faggot for me." As I grabbed some easy glide to lubricate it I took it and started to run it up and down his tight little hole. Saying "Relax now because i'm going to slide it in." I started to slowly feed it to him he started to say "Ohhhh baby it's so big and it really stretches me open." As he could feel me start to pump it in and out. Grabbing his hips as I started to go a little faster. Sliding it all the way in and all the way out. I fucked him so good that he started to beg me if he could stroke his cock. Hearing me say "Take my strap on like a good little faggot bitch." The more I said that the more he moaned out "Oh yes i'm your little whore princess." Begging me to fuck him deeper and harder as I popped that little cherry and not being able to take it much longer. Daddy knew that no one could give it to him like I could and the way that i was hitting that g spot I just knew he was going to blow soon. He looked back at me jerking off his cock so fast begging me over and over if he could cum and I said I'll let you know when you can cum! When I got finished with him he cum so hard that his balls were drained. And I also made daddy drink up all of his cum like a thirsty fucking slut. Maybe next time i'll have both of his slutty little holes filled at the same time and turn into a true faggot.My strappy in his ass and a real cock in his mouth. I just love to play with daddy and he will never deny me. Can I be your naughty little princess today? I'm in our free sex chat room right now. Why don't you come find me and let me know all of your dirty little secrets... Kisses, Riley

Naughty, Strap on, Phonesex

No comments: