Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Piss Drinking Slut

Dirty fucking slut called me today telling me how much he missed talking to me as he said "Oh Riley I have my glass here ready to fill it up for you." As I laughed I said "Are you ready to be my piss drinking slut today?" He said moaning out "Oh yes baby." As he told me how he also imagined seeing me in front of him bending over with my little thong pulled down exposing my little ass and pink pussy to him. Knowing that he could never get the chance to do anything more then just lick and clean up my dirty fucking holes and maybe drink my piss. I fuckin love it when nasty men will drink their oqn pee and eat their own shit for me. Horny fuck stood there as I could hear him pissing in his glass with a fucking six inch dildo in his ass. Before he drank his golden shower down I said "Fuck your dirty ass hole with that dildo and then slide it out and taste your ass juices on it." I know his cock had to twitch and throb as soon as he heard me say that cause he moaned out saying "Oh yes I wanna be as dirty as I can be for you." As I heard him sucking on it. What a dildo whore he is. Nasty slut would have even sucked on a real cock for me if I told him too. He said "Oh I wish I could shit for you right now so I could eat it all up for you. Not knowing when his wife would walk in at him at any moment. Tipping his glass back as he drank down all of his fresh piss as I giggled and said "Tell me how much you like being my piss drinking slut!" He said "Oh I get so fucking hard thinking about being your dirty slut." I can't wait to bring one of my fuck buddies over with the big fat meaty dick so he can put that fucking dildo to the side and take a real cock in his hot mouth and slutty ass. And maybe i'll tie him up to my bed where he is bound and helpless and wont have any choice but do as I tell him...Are you ready to get dirty for me today? Come find me in our free sex chat and set up a dirty phone sex call or just call 1-888-704-6848 ask for Princess Riley

Dirty Phone Sex
Golden Showers Phone Sex