Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Your Sinful Slutty Boss With Benefits

Just think about kneeing over me as i'm in my office. Your big hard cock is out as you are stroking it right in front of my face. As I'm looking at you smiling and I open up my mouth as you go to slide it in. Feeling my hot mouth slide up and down your shaft as you look between my sexy legs and watch me as i'm fingering my wet hot pussy. As I'm taking your cock in and out of my mouth. Feeling it throb as I take it in more. I know you want me to gag on it don't you? I can tell by the way you start feeding it to me deeper and deeper. Go ahead slide it down my throat. I want to feel the tip of your dick sliding down my tunnel. MMmmm what is that pre cum I taste? It's so sticky and creamy give me more of it. What if I was your boss and I called you in my office to tell you that i'm feeling very horny. And all I can think about is pulling down your pants and bending you over my desk so I can fuck your ass with my big strap on? I know you like it when I'm a bratty boss. Especially if you are a slutty subbie. As I get it nice and wet with some lube you feel me slide it up and down your ass crack. Then feel me push it in as I start fucking you like you have always wanted. And you know I know how to use it too. Taking my soft hands as I pull you back on to me and work it all the way in and all the way out. Saying "I'm going to make you my bitch today." As you moan out and squeeze those ass cheeks around my toy. I just know you want to stroke your throbbing hard cock too. What if I was your cheating girl friend or wife? Maybe your naughty girl next door. Or do you want something more taboo like daddy/daughter. And for all the pathetic little dick losers you know i'll put you in my panties and humiliate you and laugh at your tiny little dick. And for the real men out there who have the big fat cocks I have three hot places for you to slide your dick into. That's my hot slutty mouth, my tight wet pussy, and my hot little ass. The things that we can do together are endless. And I will make sure that you cum like never before. Don't you want to blow your thick hot load all over me? I love cum and I love to cum with you. So come on baby tell me what your kinky, nasty, dirty, forbidden, taboo desires are. My hot little fuck hole is dripping wet and i'm ready to grab my vibrator and slide it inside of me. And if you want i'll even let you hear how wet I am for you. I'm home alone right now and want a big hard cock. So why don't you take it out for me baby and call me for all your phone sex fantasies at 1-888-704-6848 and ask for Riley

No comments: