Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm A Dirty Girl With A Naughty Secret

I'm a dirty girl with a naughty secret. That's you in my panties. My twat gets so wet when I see your THICK JUICY COCK bulging out in them. Will I walk in and tease you as I'm dressed in nothing but my panties and half top? I know you want to see me lift it up and expose my puffy nipples. Just look at how hard they get for you. And don't you want to see me pull my little panties to the side and see how wet my little cunt is? My pink pussy feels so good I just can't get enough of masturbating for you. After I have made your cock even harder maybe I will punish you with my strap on for being a panty slut and put you down on your knees and fuck your slutty ass. Or maybe will I let you bend me over and fuck me while you are wearing them. Do you want to fuck my tiny dripping wet pussy? Or do you want to fuck my little ass. It doesn't matter both of my holes are so tight and will feel so good with your dick sliding in and out pumping that after just a few grips you will be ready to explode. MMmm and don't forget about my hot wet mouth don't you want to slide it down my throat? Just think about my slutty lips going down on your pole with my soft little panties rubbing up and down your shaft. Then I'll take my hand and slide it back to your ass and finger it. Just imagine how good it would feel as my little finger is probing and teasing your ass hole. Sliding it up and down your slit and running it around in circles. I know you want me to lick it too don't you? I'll move my hand and take my tongue and run it from underneath your balls back to your hot hole. Running it on the outter edge or your ass cheeks until I start to make my way inside. Going deeper and deeper until you are begging me to rim and probe your hole. I'll finger fuck your dirty hole too, so good and run my tongue up and down your ass slit you will be saying "Riley give me your mouth so I can blow my load all down your throat." And I'll look up at you and say "Give me all of your thick hot cum. I want you to shoot so much it's just dripping all off of my face." You know i'm a raunchy little whore who cant get enough of making your cock throb and cum for me. So lets have some dirty phone sex today. Call 1-888-704-6848 ask for Riley

Phone Sex
Live Sex Chat
Blowjob Phone Sex

No comments: