Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cock Stroking Steamy Guided Masturbation

Are you in the mood for some hot guided masturbation phone sex today? I'm ready to make your cock throb and rock hard for me. Do you want me to play younger for you? I just love role play phone sex it's really naughty. I know you want to take it out. Seeing me here like this in front of you with my pretty little cotton white panties on With my tight fitting top showing off my perky tits and sexy little body. You want to touch it don't you? It's just aching to get out. Your hand is just dying to wrap around that nice long hard cock isn't it? Go ahead, take it out. Grab some easy glide or K-Y gel. Pour some in your hand for me and make it nice and wet. I want you to stroke it for me while I stand here and seduce you. You like it when I do that to you don't you? I'm your naughty little tease. Taking my hands as I run them across my tight little body. Running them across my perky little tits and taking my other hand as I run it down the front part of my body. Toying with my panties as I see your big strong hand wrapped around that long hard cock. MMmmm you want me to tell you how to stroke it? Okay baby I want you to stroke it nice and slow for me. Just tease it a little bit. Does that feel good? I know it does...Look at me now while i'm lifting up my little top for you slowly. Exposing my flat little tummy to you. Want to see my little breasts don't you? Keep on stroking that cock for me. Up and down. It makes my little pussy so wet when I see that big fat dick sliding in and out of your hand. I bet you want me to touch myself don't you? Guide your hand up and down your shaft as I tell you to start hitting those sensitive spots. From the base all the way up to the tip of the head. Grip a little bit tighter for me now. Seeing me lift up my top as I start to expose my tits to you. Do you want to see more? I know you do...Let me walk closer to you. A little bit closer so close that you can just reach out and touch me. Not yet, just keep stroking your cock for me as I take my soft hands and start squeezing my tits together.

Oh that feels so good. Taking my hands as I start to run them around my puffy hard nipples. Makes you want to stroke it faster doesn't it? Go ahead and stroke it a little bit faster for me. Looking into my eyes as I start to take my hand and slide them in my panties. Oh it's so tight and wet right now. You can see my pussy lips through them can't you? Seeing me take my fingers as I run them up and down my little lips for you. Teasing and seducing you as I slowly move them over to the side for you. Seeing the look on your face and the lust in your eyes as I say "Oh look at that pre cum baby. It's starting to drip out." Squeeze that cock a little tighter for me. And stroke it even faster now. I want you to start to play with that sensitive area right there. You know right under the tip of the head where if you touch it too much it will bring you right to the edge of where you want to cum so fucking bad you can taste it. Go ahead and take your finger as you run it round and round in circular motion as your stroking your cock. Even better yet take your right hand that your stroking up and down with...take your left hand and tease that sensitive spot for me. Just like that oh that's right..MMmm look at my wet pussy lips...Look at me as I take my finger and slide it in and out..Moaning out as i'm getting wetter and wetter for you. Hearing me as I direct you on how to stroke that rod for me up and down. Faster and faster. Grabbing it tighter and tighter as you feel that cum build up so much that you are ready to explode all over for me...I look at you and say "Stroke that spot right under your cock head where that vain is. Just run your finger back and forth but don't cum yet. Just feel how good it is." I know you wanna blow don't you not yet baby... I want you to call me so you can hear how wet my tight little pussy is for you so we can cum together... And if you like you can come see me in the free sex chat room first so we can have some fun there and then arrange a hot phone sex call.

1-888-704-6848 ask for Riley

No comments: