Thursday, January 28, 2010

Your After Hours Phone Sex Slut


You walk into your office to see your favorite teen phone sex cutie there dressed like this. It's after business hours and you have been looking for me all day. I smile at you and say "I've been waiting on you all day." Then I walk over to the door and lock it behind you. You instantly have a boner in your pants and you are undressing me with your eyes. I say "Do you like what you see right now?" I start to undo my blouse and slowly expose my lacy red bra. Then I slowly start to take that off to expose my perky tits. You say "What are you doing Riley?" I giggle saying "You know what I'm doing. I have wanted this for a very long time and I know you have too. And by the rise in your pants It seems as if your cock does too." I keep seducing and teasing you and my body exposes more of itself. I brush my body against yours and you can feel how smooth and soft I feel. You like that I came here dressed like this for you. And you love my six inch cum fuck me pumps too. But now I'm ready for you to have me. I start to do a sexy strip and slide my little white blouse off and expose my firm little tits.I walk over to the chair and sit there with my legs spread open. I'm touching myself and seeing you get hornier and hotter. You say "You know if we get caught we will both get in a lot of trouble." I said "Yeah I know that but I like to live dangerously." You walk up between me and I take my soft hands and start to rub your cock through your pants. And I take my other hand to run between my petite little thighs and start to move my thong to the side. I look up at you saying "Look at this tiny wet pussy. I know your dick wants to get a taste of this doesn't it." I go to slide my finger in and out and start to moan your name. You undo your pants and out jumps your big 9 inch cock. You look down at me teasing my pussy and I see your hand moving up and down your shaft. It's right in front of my face and I reach into it with my lips and start to kiss it for you. You know a man like you should have an office slut like me. I open up my mouth and start to wrap my hand around the base of your shaft and take the tip in my mouth.

You can feel how wet it is as I start to tease it with the tip of my tongue. I move my way down further and begin to suck up and down nice and slow. I can taste you and feel you start to thrust in and out of my mouth. "You like the way I suck your dick don't you?" I say. And you start to slide it in deeper. You want to feel it further in my throat. I start to gag on it and my eyes start to flood with water. I try to take all nine inches of your meat down my throat. I start to suck it faster and take it in deeper. My slurping makes you even harder and you look down at me and say "I'm ready to fuck that tight little young pussy of yours Riley!" You pull me up and turn me around and slide my little black skirt down and expose my lacy red thong. Then you spread my legs open. I look back as I can feel you slide your cock inside of my creamy wet pussy. You start to pump me in and out. You call me your naughty office slut. And you can feel me tighten my grip around your dick even more. It's so warm and feels so good. Your cock stretches me open and it's so big that you have to grab my waist and drill it in me. I say "Fuck this pussy you know it's all yours. I want it fast deep and hard." And then I moan out your name. The smell of our lust and sex is in the air. You say "Baby you have the best fucking cunt i've ever had." Then I say "Do you want to shoot your load deep in this slutty cunt? You want a good bitch who will always give you what you want when you want it? You want a dirty girl who will make your cock feel so good that all you can think about is feeding me your jizz?" The dirtier and raunchier my mouth was the harder he fucked me until he had me back down on my knees again spraying my face up pretty. I looked up covered in juices and sucked off his cock just like a good office slut should. I think it's time that you take a break from work and come give your barely legal phone sex assistant a visit in the conference room. Don't you?


Call 1-888-704-6848 ask for Riley

You can also find me in the free sex chat room having a lot of fun with my sexy friends!


No comments: